We have talked about this topic in the past... But it never hurts to review it.
YOU CAN NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION
with that in mind, here is a simple list of to dos outside when selling your home You only have about a minute to create a good first impression! Depending on the season of course…
- Mow the lawn
- Rake leaves
- Trim trees and shrubs that keep light out of the house
- Remove dead plants
- Pick up tools, garbage cans, hoses, toys, and building materials and store them neatly in a storage area
- Replace broken or missing roof shingles
- Straighten and clean the gutters and downspouts
- Clean all windows and mend torn screens
- Consider painting the front door, window frames and shutters
- Paint or replace your mailbox and post
- Dress up the front yard with some simple landscaping.
YOUR RUNNING REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
SELLING CALGARY TO COUNTRY