BOO!... lets make it a HAPPY HALLOWEEN for everyone.
As a Homeowner,there are some things to keep in mind to help the "little Trick or Treaters" stay safe as well
Halloween Safety Tips : Homeowners
- Make sure your yard is clear of such things as ladders, hoses, dog leashes and flower pots that can trip the young ones.
- We are expecting more snow....Shovel away the snow from all sidewalks,walkways and stairs leading to your house.
- Keep your Porch and Front Door well lit
- Pets get frightened on Halloween. Keep Your Pets inside and away from the Front Door... to protect them from cars or inadvertently biting a trick-or-treater.
- Battery powered jack o'lantern candles are preferable to a real flame.
- If you do use candles, place the pumpkin well away from where trick-or-treaters will be walking or standing.
- Make sure paper or cloth yard decorations won't be blown into a flaming candle.
Happy Halloween Everyone from
Strathmore Real Estate.com